Thursday 10 January 2008

Must return to Medina Stores soon. The man at the checkout, obviously of managerial status took an uncommon interest in my UWDC business card. I need some rice and coriander so shall return there tomorrow with a 'What's it all About?' DVD. That could provide a vast opening. Meanwhile I am plodding through the list of local charities from the yellow pages and e.mailing and 'phoning. What a gallimaufry of causes there is. Cochlear implants, Leicestershire primate support, Posh Pussy refuge, dyspraxia help, all requiring funds; some surely would benefit from becoming CFRs.

Those 'Salvador' chords are beginning to flow. Once I have completed all major inversions and scales I shall attempt the progression exercises. Have booked accom. for the tango mango; a shared chalet advertised as a venue for 'Holistic, organic, vegetarian holidays'. I have always taken 'all of me' on hols; that's holistic. I have never ceased to be an organism on holiday; that's organic; I'll only be having toast and cereal at the base so the veg. bit is irrelevant.

St. Luke is full of apocalyptic, fulfilment of prophecy, End of Days verses to an extent I had not realised. Must sign off now and go to Megan's to practise some songs for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Stephen Dyer said...

Love your blog Rowland. My wife actually made the WIAA DVD. I hope you find it useful.

Lobby for another one... please!