Thursday 8 May 2008

One filled UWDC form ready to post is one more than I had at last entry. Should have several visits tomorrow and two more are arranged for next week. I'll do Hyson green Market again on Wednesday and take a look at Bulwell tomorrow.

The garden is a little tidier and I'll plant some herbs and flowers at the weekend. Carlo's tango is useful, though he has an irritating habit of spending so much time demonstrating what he does not want that it is not always easy to remember the new move he has shown us. 'Phoning and visiting prospects is now normal and does not produce anything like the original fear. Income will grow.

I must address my fear of accounts and the Book of Daniel at the weekend or both will vaporise. Norman Davies on 'Poland' provides some interesting thoughts for July's 'nationhood' lecture.

No comments: